Civilscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [[BAD NEWS]]
what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:52 pm by Sarah

» no more civil!!
what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 pm by Bshay

» hello
what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:43 pm by T

» Adam
what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 pm by Sarah

» [-[Oblivion Riders]-]
what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:55 am by Sarah

» I am amking a new scape!!!
what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:23 am by Frost Blaze

» Ranks
what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:23 pm by Sarah

» done with civilscape!
what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:05 pm by Bshay

» Hey
what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:50 am by Bshay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 73 on Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:51 am
Poll

what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me?

2 posters

Go down

what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? Empty what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me?

Post by head sh0t Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:02 pm

why the hell am i getting a black mark for getting scammed ? and your letting a scammer on ur server wow nice this is retarded tbh funny thing is he scamed me and i receave more of a punishment then the scammer thats ftw all the way right? f that ill just ignore reporting ppl for now on scammer's live on =\

head sh0t

Back to top Go down

what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? Empty Re: what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me?

Post by Sarah Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Iv'e already told you....
Blackmarks are here for chances.
You both get one....
He doesn't keep the items, and neither do you for being an idiot.
If he scams again he will get banned.
So don't be so stupid next time.
One more pointless topic on this subject and your getting warned again.

Sarah
Sarah

https://civilscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me? Empty Re: what the hell scammer gets less punishment then me?

Post by head sh0t Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:12 pm

omfg did u realy just ip me rofl???????????????????????????? wow

wow and im getting another warning this is realy gay rofl

head sh0t

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down