Civilscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [[BAD NEWS]]
A new area. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:52 pm by Sarah

» no more civil!!
A new area. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 pm by Bshay

» hello
A new area. EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:43 pm by T

» Adam
A new area. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 pm by Sarah

» [-[Oblivion Riders]-]
A new area. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:55 am by Sarah

» I am amking a new scape!!!
A new area. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:23 am by Frost Blaze

» Ranks
A new area. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:23 pm by Sarah

» done with civilscape!
A new area. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:05 pm by Bshay

» Hey
A new area. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:50 am by Bshay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 40 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:42 pm
Poll

A new area.

+2
Trent
~Alex
6 posters

Go down

A new area. Empty A new area.

Post by ~Alex Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:35 am

Hey, well i've noticed that civil still has pretty much all old delta based teleport areas, except for elves and slayer. Well i was thinking maybe we should add a new area, such as underground pass with hard NPC's all through it, or 'full' brimhaven dungeon, and move current slayer to fremmy slayer cave, or the desert (not desert slayer cos we dont have mapdata, just the desert). and have iron drags drop a DFS on rare occasions, along with a rare d plate drop. This new area could also have a boss monster such as corpreal beast (will need new client for that though) or sometime of hard monster which we will need a team for, or maybe certain items, or even a quest to get to!, because lets face it, God Wars Dungeon is nothing on this server lol, we can safe Kree'ara not to mention kill within 20 barrages. We need a monster like the chaos elemental that uses melee range and magic, alhough we can safe the chaos elemental Sad, so maybe add this to like an arena, and have a long narrow tunnel of some type (maybe the place you run through on ape atoll, Monkey Madness quest, with falling rocks) and ALOT of zombies or something, and make it so they hit through pray or poison you, or do something special, then ayt end of cave is a ladder or lever that teleports us to the 'arena' inwhich we attack this boss monster with our team, this monster should be about 500-1000 hp, dont say its alot, the jad is only 200hp. This creature could drop super rare items, i don't know what like, because we are client limited and i have no idea how mike is at client coding :p but maybe get spirit shield models, add those to drops, even the pvp platebodys and legs, im not sure if those models have been released, if they have i think we'd have them by now. This monster should also drain pray as if using smite, be able to attack multipile people at a time, mage people, melee people, range people, maybe even have its own prayer on that switchs? it could even heal its self casting blood barrage Xd, this monster should also drop high stacks of skiller gear, like 300 iron ores, 150 mith bars noted etc, even XP lamp that gives amount of xp based on your level. Thanks for reading that, that is ALOT of coding needed, i know but it would be awsome having sometype of 'hard' monster to fight with an added challenge getting to it, plus a nice new release of items Smile

~Alex

Back to top Go down

A new area. Empty Nice

Post by Trent Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:43 am

Great idea in my opinion cus i find it pretty boring doing the same stuff most of the time...
Trent
Trent

Back to top Go down

A new area. Empty Lol.....

Post by Erick Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:59 am

Lmfao 500-1000 hp is that soppose to be corp beast v2?
Erick
Erick

Back to top Go down

A new area. Empty Re: A new area.

Post by Exposed Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:46 pm

the rs corp beast has either 1000 hp or 2000 i cant remember exactly, but thts rele good idea alex itd be awesome to have a new slayer area and better chances of drops at irons , the corp beast idea is an awesome idea,if anything u cud use another gwd boss if u cant get a corp beast, just make it way harder then kree, and better drops like alex said , get the spirit shields (elysian etc.) thtd be cool Surprised, and while ur at it u cud fix it to make specs work in non-pk Smile.
Exposed
Exposed

Back to top Go down

Post by $ Sin $ Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 pm

i like the idea of the prayer thing but insted of it havin a sign it could change colour or somthing?

$ Sin $

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Before Mike mysteriously dissapeared we were discussing this topic.
It will be solved
Sarah
Sarah

https://civilscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum