Civilscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» [[BAD NEWS]]
Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:52 pm by Sarah

» no more civil!!
Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 pm by Bshay

» hello
Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:43 pm by T

» Adam
Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 pm by Sarah

» [-[Oblivion Riders]-]
Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:55 am by Sarah

» I am amking a new scape!!!
Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:23 am by Frost Blaze

» Ranks
Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:23 pm by Sarah

» done with civilscape!
Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:05 pm by Bshay

» Hey
Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:50 am by Bshay

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 91 on Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:55 am
Poll

Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain.

+2
Exposed
~Alex
6 posters

Go down

Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. Empty Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain.

Post by ~Alex Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 am

Hey everyone, i've realised that range has good and bad bits too it, the bad bit is the most powerful bow's are bugged :\.. for example dark bow. sure as far as the user can see your hitting fine 13/14's, but infact the person getting hit is getting hit 21/22, the hits do not show properly, if you pk like this and you kill someone the person does not stop falming you as a glitching 'nub' until you give back their loot, even then they'll proberly still report you. and a 2nd example is the Rune crossbow, hits upto 26, osme of you's might think 'hey this is fine, i can live with this' well as a pking weapon that is meant to be powerful this isn't good enough, for those who do not know, the rune crossbow on original delta (hate to "advertise") hit 20s-30s depending on your range level, and when the random spec hit (big blue and black flames form ground) it would be a big hit usualy at about a 60 at 80ish range, but before Delta released his source he changed range, so that it is faster which ruined the timing of the special effect, and was never fixed, i've realised this is missed in alot of delta sources :\, this would make pking so much more fun if we could have this fixed, atm theres no one out there pking with range and this is why.

P.S darkbow special is as crap as it's hits too. maybe give that a lil' 'tweak' too.

~Alex

Back to top Go down

Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. Empty Re: Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain.

Post by Exposed Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:37 am

i agre a lot u shud up the hits on the rune cbow to 30s with 99 range and make the effect of void rng work like it did be4 "hit 49s with it" and u shud definatly fix the dbow spec, dbow is a ttl waste unless its spec works, and mabye make the ice arrows from pc actually good, i dont see any difference between them and rune arrows
Exposed
Exposed

Back to top Go down

Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. Empty Re: Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain.

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 am

I see where your coming from, but compare range to all the weapons and everything you can use, and it just does not compare.

Although it's not official range really is for pures.
I know i'm sorry about this but i'll talk to mike....
Even if he doesn fix it, I doubt it would be much different.
Sarah
Sarah

https://civilscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Exposed Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:02 am

i agree with the pures part not many maxed ppl wud use it but when those maxed ppl put ahrims on and fc dbow spec wud be very nice right there, and mabye 30s with rcbow wud be nice :]
Exposed
Exposed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bshay Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Why we talking about range...

Range Sucks!!

Mage and Melee FTW! Smile
Bshay
Bshay

Back to top Go down

Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. Empty LMFAODWFE

Post by Erick Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:51 pm

DUDE RANGE PWNS ALL!
Erick
Erick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bshay Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Ysh if you are a PURE!! lolz Smile

SARAH = WIN[/size]
Bshay
Bshay

Back to top Go down

Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. Empty Lol W>eeeeee

Post by Erick Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Don't hate on rangers.
Erick
Erick

Back to top Go down

Post by KleineG Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Wanna see How my lvl 96 Pure Own Your Range? Wanna see? Razz

KleineG

Back to top Go down

Range underpowered ad overpowered- i explain. Empty Mkkay

Post by Erick Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:17 pm

BRING IT ON!
Erick
Erick

Back to top Go down

Post by KleineG Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:44 pm

rofl ar you sure?

KleineG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bshay Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:49 pm

lol kevin own you

Sry I got Topic Locked Sad

Last edited by Bshay on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bshay
Bshay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Topic locked due to irrelevant posting.
Sarah
Sarah

https://civilscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum